460 Auto Sales & RVs
Categories: Car Dealer, Store

4865 E Cumberland Rd, Bluefield, WV 24701-5147, USA
(304) 327-7575

Reviews

Joshua Keiser

Rating:
Thursday, March 2, 2017

Overall bad experience. Only positive was the younger guy in the office was polite and helpful other than that, dreadful. Had to have a car so buy here pay here was the only option at the time, and when I first purchased the car it ran ok. Next day window broke and air conditioning stopped working and guess what not on warranty. Warranty was explained to me that it's only 1 month and they only cover 25% of parts cost and you pay the other 75% and also 100% of labor. And that's only for things like engine and transmission. Also trying to get a hold of anyone in the office by phone was 1 in a million chance. Then later on I get a call from a company called Mid Atlantic based out of Florida and they say they now handle my account and have my title. So after fixing my car and dealing with foreign workers from a company I've never heard of I decide to pay my car off early and now find out I have to wait for over a month to receive my title so I can not sell it or trade it in. Would never recommend this company and can only hope people will find this review useful. Others may have had a better experience, but this was mine.

Nikki Cunningham

Rating:
Sunday, July 30, 2017

Have bought a few cars throughout the years. Great deals and easy to work with.

Liz Scott

Rating:
Friday, March 3, 2017

Tries to pull the wool over your eyes here

Pamela Begley

Rating:
Monday, Aug. 8, 2016

Family owned business

Patrick Perdue

Rating:
Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018


Popular News

north georgia orthodontics carrollton ga concentra urgent care lake oswego long beach farmers market sunday winter garden florida farmers market critchfield auto salvage marshalltown ia lagrange park il zip code robbins auto parts milford nh 215 gilbert st blacksburg va 24060 gervais plumbing heating & ac auburn ma farmers market louisville ky 2017 bud's plumbing & repair service evansville in sorrento pizza & restaurant goshen ny homes for sale waterville mn