- Provide the convenience of a Thursday afternoon Farmers Market to residents of Southern Village, employees of Southern Village businesses, and to people who live and work in the surrounding area. Offer the public direct access to farmers and artisans who sell their own products.
- Attract people to Market Street in Southern Village, Chapel Hill.
- Provide an additional outlet for farmers/artisans to sell their produce/specialty foods/hand-crafted items directly to the public.
- Attract a diversity of sellers & service providers to create a wide appeal to the public.
- Educate the public about the benefits of eating fresh, local food.
- Involve the businesses of Market Street in Southern Village.
- Create a vibrant & fun environment for all of the above
May 2018 - September 20, 2018
Thursdays, 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Location: Center of Market Street, on Aberdeen Drive, adjacent to the Village Green.