Old Cheney Road Farmers' Market
- To support farmers who care for the land and preserce local farmland
- To foster environmental stewardship from field to fork
- To connect local, small family farmers with local, urban consumers
- To educate the community about the importance of food grown with integrity
- To build a healthy community that is food secure
April 29, 2018 - October 2018
Sundays, 10AM - 2PM
Location: Old Cheney Center, 55th and Old Cheney Road in Lincoln, Nebraska behind the Lincoln Racquet Club.
A fabulous market featuring food and produce venders. My favorite of all the Lincoln farmers markets
This is a high quality local food market. You will not only find fresh vegetables, but eggs, pork, chicken, gelato,jelly, honey, specialty spices, mushrooms, fresh baked gluten free items and many more things. The best part is, everything is local and fresh!
Great farmers market, but the gym nearby got greedy and now charges an outrageous amount for parking. It honestly keeps me from going because the main lot is too congested.
One or two booths that I was interested in, but nothing that would make me drive across town for this again.
Smaller than the Saturday market in the Haymarket. Same quality ingredients. Dutch Girl Creamery offers fresh cheeses and there are a variety of food vendors for a quick Sunday morning bite.