Memphis Farmers Market
The mission of the Memphis Farmers Market is to:
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a vehicle to educate the community on nutrition and good health
- Provide access to local food choices
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community
- Serve as a community-gathering place.
April 1, 2017 - October 2017
Saturdays, 7 am to 1 pm
December 9 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: G.E. Patterson and South Front Street
June 28 2017 - September 27, 2017
Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m
Location: Court Square Park
Very courteous, personable and knowledgeable vendors, volunteers and staff... I love the small town and community feeling I get here everytime!!!
Great local items and always fresh veggies and beautiful flowers..kid friendly and pets welcome...++entertainment and food trucks
I love going to the local farmers market because they have things that the grocery store doesn't have. I never knew some veriitys existed until I started buying from the farmers market..
Great farmers market. Good arrangement of local goods. The juice truck is great! Affordable flowers
I like the downtown Farmer's Market the best, on Saturday's from 7-1. Out of all the farmer's market's around town, this one has the most stall's.